Monday 31 January 2011

Presentation

Today we had to do a presentation about the Xbox games we are developing. I had to talk about a screenshot we have done for the game. I talked about how the health bar works, how the demon bar works, elemental bar, character and weapons. I talked a bit too quickly and didn't really say that much, I think I need to talk more and become more confident as I wasnt very confident at all. Apart from that I think I did well.

Overall I think the presentation went well, I will try to speak more next time.

Here are the practise mind maps.



















The game we done is about a devil who is evil but the people that are good have decided to eliminate all evil, this is where you step in.This is a fast paced, action adventure game which see's you protecting evil and fighting for your right. Elements of this game includes weapons and your devil arm, this can be changed into several different elements and its power increases the more you use it. You can infuse your elements into your weapons to give them elements too.

We came up with alot of this with the games we like. Alot of the techniques we used was our imagination with combining games like Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment